The DoubleDare Collection The DoubleDare Collection

A YEAR???

I'm sorry you wasted soo much time on that!

The Murderous Apple Mac The Murderous Apple Mac

AMAZING WORK!!!

Graphics are UNBELEIVABLE. I don't know how you do it!!! Good luck getting this protected, i'm SUR you will!

Black-Widow-2004 responds:

I THINK YOU PEOPLE WHO ARE FAIR AND LOOK PAST THE TOPIC AND SEE WHAT IS THERE (Animation) ARE THE BEST!

Mister Clown Head Mister Clown Head

I'm no fuckin clown

Well i'm no clown!!! But i do appreciate the gesture of trying to keep a drug free world...i don't agree with it...but i respect it!!! nice job!!!

AligatorHead responds:

ok

Death Clown Death Clown

It was cool

I would really know what the FUCK are with the people who review? I'm not syaing your not entitled to your opinion but jesus christ, you all don't have to be complete assholes about everything. I think this peice was creative and i respect the time he put into it. I thought it was funny and enjoyable. And i think you all are a bunch of assholes who have nothing better to do than sit at home on your fukcing computers and not insult their work, but insult them and their opinions. I think that a simple, i did not like it very much would be plenty atequit. I have posted flashes and you guys are all pure 100% assholes who really need to get lives. Very good job on the "Death Clown" thing my friend!!!

halloween thriller halloween thriller

Nice

It was very cool my friend. The other dudes right hough, these people are a tough croud. But nice job, make it longer!!!!